PREPARE TO BE ENLIGHTENED

PREPARE TO BE ENLIGHTENED

Thursday, June 20, 2013

FUCK. THE. ONE. PERCENT.



This visual is quintessentially stunning.

"The richest 1% takes home a quarter of the wealth"

Fifty four trillion is what America was worth in 2009.

54,000,000,000,000.00$

That means that 1% took 13.5 trillion.

THE USA ONLY HAS 400,000,000 PEOPLE.

THAT MEANS 40,000(1% OF 400M) PEOPLE TOOK 13,500,000,000,000.00$

That boils down to 337,500,000.00$ per person, per year, but you and I both know that is not how it happened.

DOES THAT SEEM FAIR TO YOU? If it does, you deserve a hug.

TURN YOUR FUCKING BRAIN ON AND GET ANGRY, FOR FUCKS SAKE!

The more complacent all of you stay, the angrier I become. I'm going to turn into the Hulk soon, and believe me, you won't like me when I'm angry; or maybe you will ;D.

Problem? Wealth Inequality.
Solution? Wealth Equality.

How do you equalize wealth, when the American dream is keep what you earn and fuck everyone else?

Easy, see my previous posts. I've done this before and I can do it again.  Simple math.

Or you could just tax that wealth, but thats probably not going to happen because you and I both know that those fucks are paying negative taxes.

-_________-

:)

Smileforsense :D

No comments:

Post a Comment