PREPARE TO BE ENLIGHTENED

PREPARE TO BE ENLIGHTENED

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The most engaging music I've ever heard



When I listen to this song and let it flow through me, I imagine I'm on a sweet lazer pirate ship blasting through the seven seas. And as this song continues, that's my journey as a member on this fucking awesome crazy lazer pirate ship ride.  The song climaxes so intensely that I imagine this to be the final episode in my journey as a crazy lazer pirate ship rider, but its gonna be the best ride yet.  The ship flies off a wave towards the sky at crazy speeds, and it zooms towards the clouds and behind it, towards the sun.

As the song shrinks  and quiets, so too does the story, and so ends my pirate ship journey, to live among the clouds under the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment